Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Moving In

I have decided to move my blog over to Blogger. The biggest reason being that I want to free up the money I was paying TypePad to donate to NPR. Maybe a silly reason, but I also feel Blogger is going to be easier to customize and create the online home that I truly envision. There may be some bumps along the way, but I think I will be able to import my previous posts. Hopefully without too much of a headache.
I made a few changes today. A few more will be coming soon.
The only other thing that is moving in is my sewing machine. It isn't actually MY sewing machine yet, as I have not made anything with it yet. I sold mine last summer in anticipation of moving and with the intention of buying a new one when I needed it. This summer I picked one up at a sale for $5 and we will give it a try. Coming soon (by Friday? I hope) are 2 Halloween costumes and next week I will have kitchen curtains with the possibility of some modified t-shirts inspired by Pinterest. Goodbye, dining room table.

No comments:

Post a Comment